Kamil McFadden talks about growing up as a Disney child star and how it taught him to live his life to the fullest by going beyond expectations.
Living a happy and successful life means not limiting yourself to what others think or what is currently happening in today's society. Going beyond expectations offers a straight path in becoming bigger than your goals. In episode 31, I have a #CreativeConversation with my pal, Kamil McFadden, an actor who's most notably known for his role as Ernie in Disney's K.C. Undercover. His acting credits also include Tyler Perry's House of Payne, Grown Ups 2, and Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors.
In this episode, Kamil talks about:
· His mother's impact on his life and career (12:50)
· COVID-19 takeaways and shift to video poetry (14:54)
· What it takes to live without expectations (26:00)
· The acronym of SERVE (32:29)
· Most memorable auditions and acting roles (50:15)
· Passion for photography and other hobbies (55:05)
· WATCH KAMIL'S FIRST POEM COME TO LIFE: "LUV N ALL DA MAGIC"